The Wave Clinic is my West Sussex home based practice, where I see adults, couples and young people in a confidential environment. I offer short, medium and long-term therapy.
I am a qualified and experienced counsellor, having completed my four years of Transactional Analysis psychotherapy training at the Link Centre. Newick. East Sussex.
I work with a diverse range of clients who suffer from a variety of issues. These include anxiety, stress, depression, self-harm, eating disorders, bereavement, acquired brain injury, alcohol and drug addiction, low self-confidence and low self-confidence. I have a special interest of working with complicated health issues, including M.E and CFS.
We are all human and although our minds and bodies want to work the right way for us, the balance can easily go array in today’s busy world.
- As a compassionate and emphatic therapist I will work with you, using my experience and clinical skills in Counselling and Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy.
- To find out why you have reached this point in your life, we will discuss your therapeutic choices and the length and type of therapy you are considering.
- Ensuring your therapy is tailored to your needs I will work alongside you with my therapeutic approaches, guiding you through your journey.
I also have the additional capacity of being able to refer to a network of contacts and colleagues, ensuring you get the help that is right for you.
Qualifications and Training
Transactional Analyst in advanced clinical Training
Diploma in Counseling MNCS (Accred)
UKATA Diploma in Transactional Analysis Practice
Advanced Counselling Skills
BSc (Hons) Sports Performance
Foundation Certificate Transactional Analysis
Diploma in Hypnotherapy
Diploma in Hypno-NLP
Drug & alcohol therapist
Principles and Ethical Codes of Practice
My qualifications are fully accredited and recognised by the relevant governing bodies of which I am a member – UKATA, NCS, GHR. As part of my on going commitment to my clients and my own continued professional development I have clinical supervision and therapy. I am fully insured with public liability cover, and am enhanced DBS checked.
As a therapist I have a “Duty of Care” to you, which means ensuring your therapy is empathetic, fully supportive and confidential. To that end I underpin my practice with UKATA’s code of ethics and confidentiality.
- Open communication
- Above all doing no harm
- Working with 'The contractural method’
- Everyone is OK
- Everyone has the capacity to think and influence their life by the decisions they make
- Any decision can be changed